• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

T.S. Rita

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seadog said:
I hope it steers clear of the panhandle !! They must be getting close to being out of names ?

28_1_16.gif

Only 8 more to go for the English alphabet, then they go right into the Greek alphabet. Unfortunately, the storms don't stop just because we ran out of letters in the USA.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Only 8 more to go for the English alphabet, then they go right into the Greek alphabet. Unfortunately, the storms don't stop just because we ran out of letters in the USA.

Actually, there are only four left! :eek: Stan, Tammy, Vince, Wilma. None of them sounds that scary, but then again neither does/did "Katrina."
 
TooFarTampa said:
Actually, there are only four left! :eek: Stan, Tammy, Vince, Wilma. None of them sounds that scary, but then again neither does/did "Katrina."

Where is U, X, Y, and Z??

Uma
Xavier
Y-eth (ok- that's a stretch)
Zoey
 
TooFarTampa said:
Actually, there are only four left! :eek: Stan, Tammy, Vince, Wilma. None of them sounds that scary, but then again neither does/did "Katrina."

I didn't even look. We may get there really fast then. :( I thought for sure they could think of some evil sounding name with the funky letters... like Xenon or Xander or Yuckie. Thanks for the correction!:D
 
To our friend Rita...please forgive us in advance when we curse your name! Could Galveston/Houston be next? Wish me luck in getting my 80 yo daddy out of Houston, if so.
 
Call me crazy, but at the beginning of the season, I said I didn't like the idea of Hurricane Rita. I know a crazy Rita who is like a Cat 5. I don't like this storm.
 
Had a girl friend in grade named Zonia, nice friend, sure she would not want a hurricane named after her.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Call me crazy, but at the beginning of the season, I said I didn't like the idea of Hurricane Rita. I know a crazy Rita who is like a Cat 5. I don't like this storm.

I remember your prediction....everyone start blowing that biatch away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top