• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

T-Time Open House

New posts

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Did anyone else on this Board go by T-Time's open house on New Year's Day? This is the beautiful house right on the Gulf that was just remodelled and is offered for sale for just under $7 million. It is stunning, especially the bathrooms. Made me want to run right out and purchase a lottery ticket. It is, without doubt, "the most beautiful house on the beach" at Grayton. The person who can afford this home is one lucky dude or dudette!
 
We have slobbered over that house for years- used to try to look in the windows when we used that beach access. :shock: What a place- not too "over the top", but pretty cool. The renovation looks fantastic.
 
It was sold for just under $3M just a couple of years back, then a very extensive remodel undertaken. The house had good bones to begin with and appears well constructed. It also enjoys enough elevation that I understand storm surge has not been a problem. The water kinda goes around both sides of the house. The bathrooms are just incredible, especially the one with the first-floor master suite. The house sale includes all furnishings except for one rug. The owners have also built a pool that overlooks the Gulf.
 
I need to pick my jaw up off the floor! This house is fabulous. Yes, this is the one I want to buy but I want the one rug that's not for sale too. J/K

Kurt, have you ever thought of adding sound or music to your tours?
 
Ocean Lover said:
I need to pick my jaw up off the floor! This house is fabulous. Yes, this is the one I want to buy but I want the one rug that's not for sale too. J/K

Kurt, have you ever thought of adding sound or music to your tours?

Maybe something like..."Money, money, money ,money MONEY!!!"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top