Bob Hudson
Beach Fanatic
ECS wrote the response on C Jones' behalf. She is her side.

I appreciate hearing from someone who knows him. That's good to hear.I don't buy that C. Jones won't act on the complaints. If her relative was an idiot with a truck full of chairs I'd believe that, but in my experience and dealings he is a vendor that should be an example to others. It's the huge new companies that are the most flagrant violators.
They had a conflict on both September dates?Due to a scheduling conflict, the Walton County Tourist Development Council (TDC) Marketing & Media Advisory Committee meeting scheduled for September 6, 2016 has been cancelled.
The next committee meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 1, 2016, at the Visit South Walton Visitor Center Conference Room located at 25777 US Hwy 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459.
They had a conflict on both September dates?