• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Takeout Chef

New posts

Dakillakan

Beach Crab
Interested in gourmet food? Wondering how to feed a party? Just tired of cooking? Don't really want to leave the house to eat? To be honest, I don't know how you feel, but I know how to help. My name is Paul Givens and I would like to suite your every culinary need as a chef for hire. From a Zen salad to an amuse bouche I can do it all. Party of two or a cocktail party, all can be arraigned in your own kitchen. If this sounds good for you the best part is it is only $40 plus the price of ingredients. Call me and we can talk about your custom meal at (908)-642-9961. Bon appetit. Also e-mail me at dakillakan@gmail.com
 
Elderly Solutions

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. I am Teresa Miller with Elderly Solutions Inc.
www.elderlysolutionsinc.com

Finally a much needed service in this area. A lot of Seniors would love to go out to eat but can't, now you can bring that to them. I will definatly spread the word.:clap:


Sincerely yours,
Teresa
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top