• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Target at Pier Park

New posts

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you haven't heard, that the new Target at Pier Park opens on Sunday!!
 
Party at Target this weekend, CCK?!?!? I wanted to get to pier park anyway to see if i can see sharks from the pier... and get donuts at Thomas's on the way. A perfect day.
 
We were down 9/23 - 9/30/06 and drove to the Target to see if it was open. Still a lot of construction around there. Looks like it will be alone for a while. Maybe Walmart will improve cleanliness and attitudes with the new renovation and competition from Target.
 
Directions from 30-A?

Head east on Hwy 98 into Bay County and continue for about 10 miles. You will pass Hwy 79 (Panama City Beach Town Hall), Frank Brown Park (Huge Panama City Beach Sports Complex) and then Target will be on your right. You can't miss it. Driving time from eastern 98/30-A intersection is about 15-20 minutes.
 
I am sooooooo excited. I want to go Sunday, like everyone else I am sure. The PCB Walmart is looking good.THat store definately needed an update...I just hope their service gets better...
 
Yesssss!!! 25 minutes to Target!! :clap_1:

But, I think I'm going to let y'all test it out first. I'm still recovering from the chunk of change I gave Target in Panama City on Tuesday afternoon. Maybe next weekend!
 
I hate the fact that some chains are infiltrating 30-A. . . . so why am I sooooo excited that Target is so close by! :idontno: But I'm very excited!:clap_1:
 
Any other stores there other than TARGET?

Who needs another store when you have Target? Except maybe Super Target ...

All you locals, get a Target card and 1 percent of all your purchases can go to your chosen school. I just started doing this. I think it applies to private and public, but the schools probably have to sign up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top