• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Target at Pier Park

New posts
I went for a look-around yesterday afternoon. A few notes:

-It's way closer than either the PC or Destin Target stores. For anyone east of Blue Mountain, it's probably the one to go to.

-I swear, I don't remember seeing anything for the beach. No towels, boogie boards, T shirts, nothing. No complaint, really, just a surprise.

-They have a Starbucks, so the entrance smells like coffee instead of the more common popcorn.

-Not sure if it's just me, but I think it may be a little smaller than either the PC or Destin stores.
 
I went yesterday also,
  • quick and easy to get in the parking lot
  • i also did not see the tourist PCB stuff everywhere :clap_1:
  • I did see some beach chairs in the garden center, I am guessing that this is seasonal
  • starbucks :clap_1: :clap_1:
  • they open at 8:00 :clap_1:
  • i am not sure if it is smaller or not, will have to check it out.....
 
Went today and had a good experience. I didn't notice that it was smaller than the other Targets. It seems to be exactly like the Destin Target.
 
Last edited:
I drove by it today and my car tried to pull in the parking lot. I fought it and returned back to work without a detour. WHEW!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top