• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tastebudz

New posts
I have had take out (they delivered) from there. I wasn't impressed with the turkey burger, however the family liked the rest of the food we ordered. Haven't had it since - for no reason other than we don't order out or go out once spring break starts.
 
Re: Tastebudz- TRIED IT VERY GOOD

Okay so my boyfriend and I decided to check out Taste budz tonight and it was pretty good!! He got the NY Strip which was the special for the night at $15.99- he devoured it and said it was delicious. I had a couple bites too and thought it was great. The meal came with two sides as well. I ordered the chix quesadillas and they were good as well.

On Friday night they offer $.25 wings, $1.49 long neck bottles and $1.00 loaded potato skins and $2.50 glasses of wine. They also deliver which is good too.

It's a cozy place in corner of the Holiday Plaza ( I'm pretty sure that is the name of the plaza- it's near the Holiday Rd. intersection)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top