• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tatoo Parlor in SoWal

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Someone mentioned this in another thread and when driving on 98 today, I saw it was true.... A tatoo parlor has opened up in SoWal in the same plaza as the post office, right next to the video rental place. I remember reading somewhere that Destin had greatly restricted where these could be located, but I guess we don't have any such restriction? Looks like they've opened just in time for spring break.
 
I saw this too and almost wrecked the car.

Guess I better stay away from the Jumbos at Coco's since the new tatoo parlor is verrry close......
 
I saw this too and almost wrecked the car.

Guess I better stay away from the Jumbos at Coco's since the new tatoo parlor is verrry close......

or just get outselves a jumbo tat to match...
 
:eek: :eek: I thought they couldn't do that here:idontno:
 
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek: :eek:
 
See, Toots, we don't even have to go to PC. We can just stagger over from Coco's. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top