• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tattoo Artists

New posts

darcstar

Beach Comber
I am looking for great tattoo artists down here. I know there are a lot of parlors in sowal, but I am looking for a place that will take time to get it right. Thought I would get some advice considering I have only been down here a month.
 
I just had some work by Nate @ mavericks. Pretty happy happy with the results. I saw a few other pieces he has done on locals I have met since moving here 3 yrs ago.

Did hear a story when I first moved here about shops from Panama City to Pensacola getting busted for using dirty needles. Not sure how true it is just be careful.
 
I've had some really nice work done by Maverick himself. Don't be fooled by all the crappy tourist tats in his books.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top