• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taxes

New posts

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Am I the only one that hasn't received my tax bills yet. I called last week and they said they were mailing them out that day (the 31st) and I still don't have mine. Not that I want them - but it would be nice to know how broke I really am.
 
I received some of my tax bills late last week, but still have yet to receive the remainder. Some were good, others were not so good. I guess it averages out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top