hnooe
Beach Fanatic
"TEA"-dious.... angry white, middle class John McCain and Ron Paul supporters.. quick to carry a banner to complaining about socialism, but not willing tear up their "socialist" Medicare and Social Security Cards.
A great theme party though, if you would even go to one invited by Fox/Newt and Company.
Can't define it here, but does anyone know the "other" meaning of "teabagging"...I laugh when I hear it used.
A great theme party though, if you would even go to one invited by Fox/Newt and Company.
Can't define it here, but does anyone know the "other" meaning of "teabagging"...I laugh when I hear it used.

The funny part about it is that the taxes they seem to be having such a problem with are a product of the previous administrations. Yeah, I know, it's all about what policies Obama plans to implement.:roll: Give me a break. These are gripe sessions to rant about Obama's foreigner status, his Muslim religion, William Ayers, Reverend Wright, firearm confiscation, evolution, constitution, revolution, no solution, mass confusion, whatever....
