• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Temples and Syagogues

New posts

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
I just got a call from some friends that want to come down and visit my place. They are Jewish and want to know where the closest Temple might be. I told them That there are two that I know of, One is in Ft. Walton Reform) and the other is in Panama City (conservative). I think this might cause them to come down Sunday to Thurs. I really want them to stay a whole week ( there's just too much to see and do ). Does anyone know of any other Temples or Syagogues nearby????
 
I do not know of any Synagogs in this area. You can probably search the internet to see if any are in Destin, but my guess is that Ft Walton or PC will be the closest. We don't have many Jews in the area yet.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I do not know of any Synagogs in this area. You can probably search the internet to see if any are in Destin, but my guess is that Ft Walton or PC will be the closest. We don't have many Jews in the area yet.

Do you know how I found South Walton? I will tell you. I was doing Make-up in NY for some people that lived in FL ( Miami ) they told me to buy in North FL, anything South of us 98 and East of Destin. So, I went down to look around,met some people that I did a job for. They took me around ( they were Jewish), Then I saw and bought a place in South Walton,South of 98 and east of Destin. I held it for 1 year sold and bought something else deeper in So walton. My client owned the beach shopS on 98.
 
Synagogues/Temples

Beit Tefillah (Niceville) 850-897-5499

Temple Beth Shalom (Ft. Walton Beach) 850-862-6086 (Reform)

Temple B'Nai Israel (Panama City) 850-522-8685

Hope this helps.

cck
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
Synagogues/Temples

Beit Tefillah (Niceville) 850-897-5499

Temple Beth Shalom (Ft. Walton Beach) 850-862-6086 (Reform)

Temple B'Nai Israel (Panama City) 850-522-8685

Hope this helps.

cck

I didn't know about Niceville. Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top