• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Temporary Increase to Our Conventional Loan Limits

New posts

BeachKing

Beach Lover
Random AM Question: For the professionals , Did the recent FannisMae increase in Loan limits effect homes sold in the Saeside area? If so, whats the new limit for the area?
 
BK:

The limits did not increase for the area. I believe BankRate.com posted a chart with the revised limits and the panhandle area did not see an increase. You might want to search the site for detail.

Little Fish
 
i recently received an email from Bank of america and FHA...with new limits for our area $362,790...
 
Last edited:
Busta:

You may be looking at the average price per home in the area. As I recall, where the average home price was above $417,000, there was an increase in the limit. Where average home prices were less than $417,000, the limit remained unchanged.

Little Fish
 
Busta:

You may be looking at the average price per home in the area. As I recall, where the average home price was above $417,000, there was an increase in the limit. Where average home prices were less than $417,000, the limit remained unchanged.

Little Fish

Yes, I don't think anywhere was reduced. Places like California were talked about going over 700k as an upper limit but I don't know if it went through.
 
sorry for any confusion...my info was FHA as stated not Fannie Mae...i should not have added the FHA info on a fannie Mae question...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top