• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Temporary web cam (abbreviated)

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
For you guys missing the webcam, here is a photo for the day, taken just hours ago. Kurt, you said to take a picture of myself. This other photo of where I have been will be easier on the readers/viewers eyes.
PC070034Small.jpg

PC070028Small.jpg
 
No limp here, Kurt. Just a couple of dawgs. By the way, they asked me to tell every one, "Merry Christmas," from "Sandy Paws." They heard there was a ban on saying Merry Christmas when standing on Gov't land, so they found a place where freedom exists to state their mind, Kurt's Board.

Thanks for being here, Kurt, et. al. Merry Christmas.
 
If you keep posting pictures like that I'm going to have to move sooner than planned.

You asked the other day what living at the Beach is like durning the holidays. I failed to mention in my response, that it is awesome. This morning, I was the only human on the Beach at Grayton. Sure, I saw the outline of about 5 people in the distance at the State Park, but it was just me and the boys(Dawgs). Pure heaven. In the photo, you can even see God has parted the clouds to let in the light from above.

Move sooner, rather than later.
 
OK, now you've got me in tears.

Don't want to change this to a spiritual talk, but I've often thought the beach was one of the only places you can "see" God, maybe because we can't find that "peace" in the middle of the city.

On a downer, though, after the post Kurt made yesterday about growth, do you think that will change? I, too, have gone out early in the am at Seacrest & not passed another soul. Worried that that's about to change.
 
Dawgs

Speaking of Dawgs. On Sunday after Thanksgiving around 4:00 o'clock, I was sitting on the beach with my dawg and other less important family members, when the nice lady from the Blue Mountain liquor store said that the sheriff's deputy had issued her a $25 ticket for having her dawg on the beach before 4:00 o'clock, and at the time it may have been 3:50 or later. When did those guys get to picky?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top