• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ten years!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I always tried to catch Smiling Joe in #of posts.
I never made it, but it sure was funn trying!
Ten years ago, it was one of the best decisions I ever made to quit lurking and hit the "join" button!!!
❤❤❤❤❤
 
I always tried to catch Smiling Joe in #of posts.
I never made it, but it sure was funn trying!
Ten years ago, it was one of the best decisions I ever made to quit lurking and hit the "join" button!!!
❤❤❤❤❤
:wave: :sowal:
 
:wave:
 
How many does SJ have?
Perhaps I could beat him now. Now that he's all occupied with that Sweet family.
 
Happy ten year anny! DD will always be a funn friend of the SoWal Community Forum! Especially the SoWal Lounge! :razz: :kitty: :nice: :bow:

We need a SoWal Tattoo smiley.
Definitely!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top