• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tennis opportunities

New posts

bsullie

Beach Comber
Does anyone know if there are organized women's tennis leagues in the area, specifically in the SoWal area, and if so, who to contact. Thanks! :lol:
 
bsullie said:
Does anyone know if there are organized women's tennis leagues in the area, specifically in the SoWal area, and if so, who to contact. Thanks! :lol:

I know they are here, but mostly in Destin and Sandestin area. I wish I had a name and number to pass along.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top