• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Termite Company Recommendation

New posts

Rita

margarita brocolia
We're due for our 5 year booster from our Termite company that is out of Ft. Walton Beach.

Would like recommendations from some other companies.

Thanks, Rita
 
I have used Environmental Security for years. LOVE THEM.... They are always so personal and friendly...

850 236 9070 OR 850 234 8844
 
Keep in mind that if you change companies then the new company might require that they redo the big initial treatment to get the warranty started. This is usually fairly expensive. At least that's what I remember when we looked into changing ours.
 
Keep in mind that if you change companies then the new company might require that they redo the big initial treatment to get the warranty started. This is usually fairly expensive. At least that's what I remember when we looked into changing ours.
,
It's been 5 years and the "booster" treatment will be $740. I was thinking someone who didn't have to come so far might be competitive. Thanks for the heads up.

Buzz Woodham
Buzz Woodham Pest Management, Inc
850-267-3619
.
Thanks SJ. I had remembered a thread with some recommendations several months ago. This was one of the names but I had forgotten it.
.
 
We had sentricon for a couple years through Terminix, and it was just kind of there- no great love or hate for it. They seem to be somewhat phasing it out now, probably because it requires more manpower to monitor the bait stations than an annual spraying does.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top