• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Terracotta roofing tiles?

New posts

Pickle

Beach Comber
Does anybody know where I could find terracotta roofing tiles? I just need a few for a project I am working on.(Basically 3 of each type) There aren't any supply places here in Indiana that carry them and every time I get them shipped, they arrive broken. I am taking this as a good excuse to come home next week to find them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top