• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thai Cafe in Grayton Beach

New posts

Kurt

Admin
They have finally re-opened in Mystic Porte shops, next to Grayton Fitness, just North of 30A on the west side of 283 (Grayton Road) at 38 Clayton Lane.

Open Monday-Saturday 10:30AM - 8:00PM

850-231-3948 phone
850-231-4383 fax

I stopped by and met new owners/operators Sam and his wife Rose. Sam was manager of Bangkok House in Fort Walton Beach for several years. They just moved back from North Carolina for this opportunity.

They are keeping the menu simple until they build some business but said they will cook anything to order, including vegetarian.

Please show your support for their new business. And tell them you saw them on SoWal.com!

thai1.jpg

thai2.jpg

thai3.jpg
 
YUMMY!!!! I wish I had some right now!! Thanks kurt.
 
Yes, that Panang Curry sounds scrumptious. :drool:
 
YUMMY!!!! I wish I had some right now!! Thanks kurt.
I was thinking the same thing when the owner walked next door into the gym and gave us menus. :bang: You will be proud of me sticking with my workout instead of immediately going next door to eat. I do look forward to trying the Thai Cafe!
 
I was thinking the same thing when the owner walked next door into the gym and gave us menus. :bang: You will be proud of me sticking with my workout instead of immediately going next door to eat. I do look forward to trying the Thai Cafe!

I am proud. Keep on working out and you will have that six-pack before you know it!!!!
 
I am proud. Keep on working out and you will have that six-pack before you know it!!!!
I am fairly certain that I have a 6 pack or two tucked away in my belly but it is covered by the fat. :D At least that is what the lady at the gym said. :cool: Now I will never be able to show off my six packs (yes, plural) with the Thai Cafe going in next to the gym. You may as well put cookies out on the counter by the sign in sheet at the gym. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top