• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thai Elephant opens Sunday, April 24th!!

New posts

Duchess

Beach Lover
Thai Elephant opens tomorrow in Santa Rosa Beach! It's in the old Enzo's location in the same shopping strip as the Post Office on 98. They had a ceremony with monks to bless the restaurant today with family and friends present. They are ready to welcome you with their hospitality and yummy food. Good luck to them in their new location and thanks for insisting that we stay for the buffet today. We were honored to be included.
 
Yay no buffet
Menu
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 552
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 526
This is the same great Thai Elephant restaurant that used to be in Miramar Beach--now relocated to Santa Rosa Beach. We used to make the trek to the Miramar location whenever our "need for Thai" overpowered us.

My wife and I hit it today for a early dinner. I had their panang beef curry, and my wife was permitted to order "off the menu" for her favorite soup. Both dishes were (as we would expect from Thai Elephant) outstanding and pretty authentic. (I lived in Bangkok for about twelve months). I don't think we'll find better Thai on the Emerald Coast, and it's LOCAL....! While we were dining in, a number of other customers were dropping in to pick up their take-out orders.

I'd recommend you give them a try--and be brave, go for "Thai hot.....Number 5!" (And if you don't understand the reference to #5....... go to the restaurant, and learn!) :)
 
Last edited:
This is the same great Thai Elephant restaurant that used to be in Miramar Beach--now relocated to Santa Rosa Beach. We used to make the trek to the Miramar location whenever our "need for Thai" overpowered us.

My wife and I hit it today for a early dinner. I had their panang beef curry, and my wife was permitted to order "off the menu" for her favorite soup. Both dishes were (as we would expect from Thai Elephant) outstanding and pretty authentic. (I lived in Bangkok for about twelve months). I don't think we'll find better Thai on the Emerald Coast, and it's LOCAL....! While we were dining in, a number of other customers were dropping in to pick up their take-out orders.

I'd recommend you give them a try--and be brave, go for "Thai hot.....Number 5!" (And if you don't understand the reference to #5....... go to the restaurant, and learn!) :)
What soup did she get?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top