• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thai restaurant coming back?????

New posts

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Mr Seagrover just came back in from the Grayton Gym with wonderful news - he said there is a big sign that says the Thai restaurant is returning to the space where they were before - can anyone elaborate? He said the sign reads - Coming Soon.

If this is true, I will do my part and eat there no less than twice a week so they can stay in the area.
 
Well, that's great news for the Thai lovers! How's the porch, sparklegrover???
 
Ooooooooooooooooh, this is worth investigating! We love Thai food. :wub: We'll all have to keep an eye on this one.
 
I'm hoping this is the same Thai place as before - it was yummy!!!

And the porch is "warm" sueshore - the humidity is up - makes me "schweat" - know what I mean?

Mr seagrover is really sweet and planting flowers for me outside now. I kinda over bought but I did get 18 out of 130 planted - that's not too bad is it?!?!?!?
 
seagrover said:
I'm hoping this is the same Thai palce as before - it was yummy!!!

And the porch is "warm" sueshore - the humidity is up - makes me "schweat" - know what I mean?

Mr seagrover is really sweet and planting flowers for me outside now. I kinda over bought but I did get 18 out of 130 planted - that's not too bad is it?!?!?!?
I would guess it is the same people since they never removed anything from the small store. Your hubby is correct, the sign reads, "Coming Soon." I asked Paul, who owns Grayton Fitness, located next door, about it and he said, they simply came over, hung a sign and left. All of the old stuff still remains in the window, but no new info on the coming soon part.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I would guess it is the same people since they never removed anything from the small store. Your hubby is correct, the sign reads, "Coming Soon." I asked Paul, who owns Grayton Fitness, located next door, about it and he said, they simply came over, hung a sign and left. All of the old stuff still remains in the window, but no new info on the coming soon part.

best news I've heard this year!!!! :clap_1:
 
THE RUMOR IS TRUE! I saw a menu on the shelf in Movies by the Sea yesterday. They said it is new owners...a guy and his mom came in with the menus and said that they will be family recipes and will even offer delivery. Opening time is uncertain...I think sometime in June.
 
:welcome: Dude

That is good news. I have tried to contact the old owners a couple of times but no luck. I guess they found someone to take it over like they'd hoped. Delivery is a tough game unless you have reliable drivers (not to mention cooks and counter help).

The current owners did not want to sell to someone that would do Thai food because of the competition it might create for the Sandestin location. Maybe they relented? What was on the menu you saw? Can you post?

If not, let me know and I will drop by the excellent "Movies By The Sea" at WaterColor Crossing and pick one up tomorrow. ;-)
 
The story I heard this morning is that the owners of the Royal Orchid are still the owners. They have someone else who will be "managing" the small store in Msytic Porte.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top