• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thank You

New posts

John R

needs to get out more
to my realtor, Murray Balkcom. This is the third house i've bought, and Murray could not have helped make it smoother. He tirelessly showed me properties and explored them with me. He worked with the lender, title company, listing agent, and inspectors with ease. I had a timeline calendar set up with all the milestones laid out. Communications were timely and clear. During the entire project, Murray kept me up to date and was willing to help with every mundane task or question I had of him. He is truely professional and I recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a home.

Murray Balkcom, GRI, Broker Associate & Realtor
--Shaping the Earth!
Coldwell Banker JME Realty
Seagrove Beach, Florida
Phone 850-830-2475
Fax: 850-231-3894

Also, my lending agent, Tricia Gaddis of Banktrust is great. She worked hand in hand with me to get me the best mortgage available, running the numbers every which way. She's a gem.

Tricia L. Gaddis
AVP/Mortgage Banking Officer

BankTrust
7700 U. S. Highway 98 West
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
Telephone: (850) 267-0329
Telefax: (850) 267-0382
Email: tgaddis@banktrustfl.net

Additionally, Southern Escrow and Title was recommended as the best by realotrs and friends. Indeed they are. My closing yesterday was smooth as silk. Angie Taylor and here team could not be more thorough, and rolled with the few changes i threw their way without question.

Angie Taylor
Manager/Escrow Officer
Southern Escrow and Title, LLC - Destin
12815 Emerald Coast Parkway, Ste 124
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
866-24TITLE or 850-650-6161
850-650-5817 fax

Thanks again to all involved in helping me secure my new house.

Moving Party on Sunday.

jr
 
Last edited:
Congratulations JohnR.....Happy moving day. I have heard of Murray, I hear he is a really great guy and very professional at what he does. I am very happy for you!!!!!
 
:( You will be missed. But I'm glad to have your recommendations handy for when the time comes. It's good to know you had such a positive experience.
 
Hooray for you, JohnR!! I too have heard that Murray is a great realtor and a terrific breakfast companion!! :biggrin:
 
Congratulations John R! It was nice to meet you at kickball Sunday. I am glad everything went smoothly. A great realtor is the key to success. Sounds like you had the best. ;-)
 
Friends of ours worked with Murray and they sung his praises to the sky. When the real estate market improves, he is already on the books as our realtor. I'm glad he found you the perfect house, John R. :clap_1: Congratulations!
 
Congrats, John!

This is a funn thread.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top