• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thank You

New posts
:( You will be missed. But I'm glad to have your recommendations handy for when the time comes. It's good to know you had such a positive experience.
Why are we missing him if he is moving close to the bay? Oh yea because you were neighbors???!!!
 
Congrats, John!!! Can't wait for the party.

I, too, have heard great things from people who have worked with Murray. Glad you had such a great experience. Buying a house can be a little frightening!:shock:
 
:clap_1: congratulations on your new home JohnR. can't wait to see it. greatest location in all of Fla...
I'll give you the grand tour next month when I'm there sleeping on an air mattress... :shock:
 
Congrats on the purchase of you new home.
A good Realtor is a necessity in todays market...
 
Congratulations John R. Hope you enjoy your new location. It is wonderful to have a positive experience with your realtor!:clap_1:
 
good call kurt, done.

georgie st.


Welcome to the 'hood, John R! I'm on Georgie myself - we LOVE it here. If you see someone walking a bassett hound (or if you see her roaming which means she has escaped - her name is Valerie), come out and say hello!
 
Murray provided me with some very helpful information and I truly appreciate it.;-) I would certainly use him if I were buying or selling.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top