• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanks a lot

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
I just wanna say thanks to the board for being here. I had to take a family member to the ER at Sacred Heart last night. It turned out to be no big deal but after I was woken up in the middle of the night the first place I thought to look for advice was here on this board. I've only moved here a short while ago and haven't ever had to consider where the nearest ER would be. I am sure I could have figured it out but it was easier to hit the search function here while groggy and frenzied. Thanks again :D
 
I just wanna say thanks to the board for being here. I had to take a family member to the ER at Sacred Heart last night. It turned out to be no big deal but after I was woken up in the middle of the night the first place I thought to look for advice was here on this board. I've only moved here a short while ago and haven't ever had to consider where the nearest ER would be. I am sure I could have figured it out but it was easier to hit the search function here while groggy and frenzied. Thanks again :D

SoWal.com.

It saves lives.
:welcome:
 
Last edited:
I just wanna say thanks to the board for being here. I had to take a family member to the ER at Sacred Heart last night. It turned out to be no big deal but after I was woken up in the middle of the night the first place I thought to look for advice was here on this board. I've only moved here a short while ago and haven't ever had to consider where the nearest ER would be. I am sure I could have figured it out but it was easier to hit the search function here while groggy and frenzied. Thanks again :D

Glad it turned out to be no big deal.
SoWal.com rocks.
:welcome:
 
:welcome: So glad everything was ok!!!!
 
Remember, don't hesitate to call 911 no matter how minor the emergency may be. That's what we are here for. You'll probably end up talking to me. :wave:
 
I just wanna say thanks to the board for being here. I had to take a family member to the ER at Sacred Heart last night. It turned out to be no big deal but after I was woken up in the middle of the night the first place I thought to look for advice was here on this board. I've only moved here a short while ago and haven't ever had to consider where the nearest ER would be. I am sure I could have figured it out but it was easier to hit the search function here while groggy and frenzied. Thanks again :D

I'm glad everything turned out ok. I have said it a million times, you will be surprised what you learn on this board. :welcome: and keep posting.
 
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
 
:welcome: elgordoboy............so glad everything turned out ok.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top