• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanks for all your support

New posts

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Hello all. In about 15 minutes, I will no longer be an employee of the TDC so I wanted to let you all know how much I have appreciated your questions, input and conversations regarding the beach over the past year+. IT IS NOT FOR ANY BAD REASONS as most of you already know, I am starting my own business and we are moving soon. I will still be working with the TDC and County on beach management issues as a consultant so don't be surprised if you see me chime in, as I won't be far away. It just won't be as "official" as it is now. Maybe I will get creative with my name and put something like BPickel, instead of BPickelTDC :biggrin:

Thanks again everyone, it's been great and feel free to track me down if you need something answered, I still know people ;-) If anyone wants to find me a good start is Bud and Alley's Rooftop bar, between 4:40-6p tonight!!

Also, the last shameless plug, www.protectwaltoncountybeaches.com is a great place to stay up-to-date on current and future projects.

Thanks again,

Brad

Brad Pickel
(formerly) Director of Beach Management
Walton County TDC
 
:clap_1: ...goodbye and good luck!! I wish you well and feel relieved that you will still be associated with the beaches here!! Thanks for all you have done and will do. Someone toast Mr. P with a Planter's Punch with a straw for me!!!
 
Bye Mr.P! :( We're sure gonna miss you. Wishing you all the best. Thank you for all your grayt work. :clap_1:
 
Thank you for your work with the beaches and good luck with your new venture.
 
hey brad. congrats on entering this new "phase" of your career! I wish you the best.

it was good seeing you this week and it's been a trip working out some of the "issues" of the last 3 years...man, has it been 3 years already??..wow...

anyway, stay out of the soft sand, brother!!! let me know when the "south view" is in the rear view.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top