• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanks WCSO

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
I thought I would never witness this in my life, much less within 5 minutes of each other. Driving East on 30A I watched as a WCSO did a 180 in the road at Goatfeathers and told the guy who was parked on the bike path (fully blocking it) to move his car immediately. He then proceeded ahead of me to the bike path across from Blue Mountain Village and pulled over a golf cart that was tooling down the bike path.

Kudos and keep up the good work!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top