• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanksgiving dinner possibilities

New posts
Sounds delicious---it looks like we have many choices!

I've never heard of Cahn's--where is it located, and do they have a website?

Thanks!
 
check out the jambone thanksgiving thread.

we be having thanksgiving dinner at the restaurant as well as pre sell turkeys for pick up along with gravy, taters and stuffing!!
 
We made a decision regarding Thanksgiving. I had been planning to order the turkey from Calypso Cafe in PCB, some sides from Publix, and the rest from Cowgirl Kitchen. I pulled up the Calypso website, and they've added 2 packages since I last looked. One is $100 and includes a fried turkey, corn and crawfish bisque, dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, rolls, fresh green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, and white chocolate bread pudding. The other package is $78, and is the same except for the bisque. I ordered the $100 package, and will pick it up Thanksgiving morning. It is exactly what I was looking for, and the price is great!

My only concern is that I don't know much about Calypso Cafe and how good the food is, but it's gotten pretty good reviews on some of the message boards. It looks to be around 15 minutes from our condo in Seacrest.

Now I've got to figure out what to do for the rest of our meals next week! So many choices.....
 
My only concern is that I don't know much about Calypso Cafe and how good the food is, but it's gotten pretty good reviews on some of the message boards. It looks to be around 15 minutes from our condo in Seacrest.

Love, love, love them! I haven't been in awhile, but the food has alway been terrific, and they're great folks. And, you are correct, it won't be too far from your place in Seacrest. Hope you enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving! :wave:
 
Stinky's Fish Camp will be offering a Family Style Turkey Dinner
which includes:


Mixed green salad with poached pears, strawberries, candied pecans,
blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette​




Roast turkey with giblet gravy, cornbread stuffing, dirty rice, praline glazed sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli-cauliflower casserole, creamed corn, green beans, cranberry sauce, baked winter squash

Pies! Pies! Pies!
Apple, Pumpkin, and Pecan

$24.95

Full Dinner Menu Available.
Open from 12:00-6:00pm
Reservations Available 850-267-3053
​
 
Try Enzo's for family Thanksgiving

ThanksgivingDinner2008-2.gif
 
Our Thanksgiving meal that we ordered from Calypso was fabulous. The corn and crawfish bisque was to die for, and the turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing, and green beans were delicious, all tasted fresh and homemade, with plenty of flavor. Unfortunately, by the time we made it to the white chocolate bread pudding, we were so stuffed that we couldn't enjoy it to the extent that it deserved!! But I'm sure it will get devoured today. :-)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top