• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanksgiving Warning!!!

New posts
The good thing about it all, I just discovered. I can use my belly as a shelf to rest my coffee mug.

Congratulations. Now you know what it is like to be in your 3rd trimester of pregnancy. The belly table rocks!:lol: I don't think you are there yet though.;-)
 
I don't know about the 3rd trimester part, nor what it must feel like to have a baby kicking around in my belly, and the cravings for weird foods, but I do have a new place to rest my coffee mug. Just don't make me laugh or I'll get a laptop filled with hot coffee, and I'm not like Princess Kate, who when having hot coffee poured on her hand says, "That's okay. I kind of like it." :blink:
 
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:
That's the spirit! Lemonade from Lemons!!
**Adore the Fat Cat pic ... it SLAYS me when cats sit like this.
All of the beached whale photos were of dead whales -- just didn't work, but thanks for giving me the appropriate idea for my new avatar.
 
The good thing about it all, I just discovered. I can use my belly as a shelf to rest my coffee mug.

:floor::floor:I discovered this long ago...welcome to the club!!
Love the 'tar!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top