• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanksgiving Warning!!!

New posts
I just hope that my extended family eats all of the food this evening so I won't be tempted to eat leftovers. Heck, I need to be able to fit in my seat at the Georgia Tech-Georgia game on Saturday.:biggrin:

Girls, can't you just feel your hips expanding as you eat on Thanksgiving Day? I'm serious -- it's the weirdest feeling.:eek:
 
I just hope that my extended family eats all of the food this evening so I won't be tempted to eat leftovers. Heck, I need to be able to fit in my seat at the Georgia Tech-Georgia game on Saturday.:biggrin:

Girls, can't you just feel your hips expanding as you eat on Thanksgiving Day? I'm serious -- it's the weirdest feeling.:eek:

01-02-07-pod.jpg
 
After the aforementioned dinner last night, I didn't think I'd be able to handle dinner today.

I somehow managed to get through it. :biggrin:

And I am about ready to pass out.

(How did I get so lucky to enjoy great food and even better friends two nights in a row?):wub::wub::wub:
 
Hold on to your hats, do I have a Thanksgiving nightmare....

two people decided to make a sweet potato casserole...someone peeled the sweet potatoes and pushed them down the disposal. someone else went to wash some cooking utensils. the water came up both sides of the sink and wouldn't budge. someone else found some paper plates for dinner. someone else just called the plumber for tomorrow. someone else has a huge freakin mess in the kitchen. :wave:

Oh, and for more entertainment, Mr. K moved the router and modem and we lost all connections. I am on dial up! :floor:

I am just thankful everyone in my house is still alive. :wave:
 
Hold on to your hats, do I have a Thanksgiving nightmare....

two people decided to make a sweet potato casserole...someone peeled the sweet potatoes and pushed them down the disposal. someone else went to wash some cooking utensils. the water came up both sides of the sink and wouldn't budge. someone else found some paper plates for dinner. someone else just called the plumber for tomorrow. someone else has a huge freakin mess in the kitchen. :wave:

Oh, and for more entertainment, Mr. K moved the router and modem and we lost all connections. I am on dial up! :floor:

I am just thankful everyone in my house is still alive. :wave:

OMG. Conference call tomorrow please.:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top