• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"THE CAF" Dinner Plates $8.88!!!

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
:wave:I'm posting this for "The Caf" while they get registered on Sowal. This little cafeteria style restaurant has also been known as "The Chicken Store".

The Caf​
Southern Home Cooking​

Located North Corner 98 & 393 Adjacent To Chevron ​

Now open for Dinner Monday-Thursday​
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm​

Catfish, Meatloaf or Fried Chicken...Country Vegetables....Cornbread.....Dessert and Drink

$8.88
per plate​
For Kids we have Corndogs, Chicken Tenders and Potato Logs
with Veggies, Dessert and Drink!​
​
​
​
​


Why Cook? Dine In or Take Home! (850) 419-0781​
Now Open On Sundays For Breakfast and Lunch
Hours......7:00 am - 2:30​

Big Breakfast Plates $5.39
Lunch Special $5.44
​

As always The Caf is open their regular hours 7 days a week
6:00 am - 2:30 pm
​
 
thanks Katz! tell the Caf to get on SoWal! but it is good to see you - where ya been? so glad you posted this because I meant to do it myself - saw a great ad in the Sun last week.

I LOVE the Caf. best fried chicken in town. and I stopped in for a breakfast biscuit last week - yummy!

can't wait to check out dinner.:wave:
 
:wub:Thanks Tootsie and Grayton Girl! Monday's Dessert was Cherry Cobbler, Tuesday--Lemon Cream Cake, Wednesday & Thursday Peach Cobbler and Whipped Cream. Next week I'm making Key Lime Pies for them.

Life's Short...Eat Dessert First! :funn::clap: I had to add that line, since dessert is my favorite to make.
 
:wub:did Kat say key lime pie?????

Doug brought me home some peach cobbler last night and it was so yummy. Paul had made it. Doug is helping Paul work the nights and Sundays for breakfast and lunch. So if you go up there be sure and say hi to him.

Doug says he really enjoys talking with the locals, and especially the kids from the High School.
 
You do realize we will be down next week. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, save one for me. I come in on Thursday.

:clap:


:wub:Thanks Tootsie and Grayton Girl! Monday's Dessert was Cherry Cobbler, Tuesday--Lemon Cream Cake, Wednesday & Thursday Peach Cobbler and Whipped Cream. Next week I'm making Key Lime Pies for them.

Life's Short...Eat Dessert First! :funn::clap: I had to add that line, since dessert is my favorite to make.
 
You do realize we will be down next week. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, save one for me. I come in on Thursday.

:clap:

There are those precious boys of yours again.:wub: I will send the T-Shirts down to The Caf with Doug. I'll make sure there is an extra Key Lime Pie there for you. Let me know when you will want it. He will be open until 7:30 pm Thursday. Do you need it for Thursday evening or another day. He won't be there on Friday, but def. on Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and lunch. 7 am - 2:30 pm.

Y'all have a wonderful and safe trip here and a glorious time in SoWal!!!!
:wave:Kat
 
yummmmmm

we stopped by today for a late lunch - fried chicken with a side of . . . fried chicken. WONDERFUL!! weigh-in day for weight watchers be damned!! it was out of this world!! and it was great to see doug again, too. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top