• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The difference one day makes...

New posts
Great pics. One day you can float on a raft, the next you can ride the waves.....that's good living!!!!!!!!:clap:
 
B U T FULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :wub: :wave:
 
SJ... where were the animals at?
The squirrel was in my back yard this morning. They throw PineCones at me and the dogs sometimes. You have to watch out for those guys.

The Coyote was on the edge of a local Lake, but since I don't want him shot as being a naughty Coyote, I'll keep the name of the Lake to myself or tell you later in person.
 
Grayt photos, SJ--and, I am SO GLAD you changed your 'tar! the sanddollar is beaautiful....
 
IMG_4550sm.jpg

Wednesday...



IMG_4717sm.jpg

Thursday :roll:

Two completely different pictures; one peaceful easy feeling...wish I was there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top