• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Dog Thread

New posts

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
I want to address this issue because the dogs do not have a voice. When someone takes the time to post a thread about any dog you have a choice to help or not. Respect is needed here. Please allow others the opportunity to look. Hundreds of people look every day. If a family has lost a dog maybe they will find one here. If a little girl wants a puppy she might find it on SoWal. Why would anyone want to keep that from happening? It is funny that I have cats not dogs. Love from animals is a blessing....well I hope I have touched your heart.
 
LW - what is it you are saying, or asking? sorry, I'm :confused: . surely we want to be able to post about lost dogs, home needed, etc, with phone numbers. I would hope that the parties involved would use phone numbers to communicate. not the board.
 
Someone dropped off 2 adorable puppies at our house a couple of weeks before Christmas, they look like Australian Cattle dogs, I think. They get excited with the neighbors kids screaming, and the dogs start barking. We go and get them and when we do, we hear the neighbors teenagers calling them "stupid dogs" etc., and generally antagonizing the dogs. The adults over there try to shake a stick or something at the dogs, and that seems to antagonize them more. I've managed to train them not to go over close, but they still get irritated and bark, just in our yard. Any of you had similar situations?
 
Who let the dogs out?:idontno:
 
I want to address this issue because the dogs do not have a voice. When someone takes the time to post a thread about any dog you have a choice to help or not. Respect is needed here. Please allow others the opportunity to look. Hundreds of people look every day. If a family has lost a dog maybe they will find one here. If a little girl wants a puppy she might find it on SoWal. Why would anyone want to keep that from happening? It is funny that I have cats not dogs. Love from animals is a blessing....well I hope I have touched your heart.

:clap::wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top