• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The "I hate golf carts" thread

New posts
I’m the opposite since I like them. Maybe we have less of problem in Miramar Beach than those on 30A. I have one I use as a utility vehicle for hauling lumber, pine straw, LP tanks or anything else I need from Ace Hardware. I can understand how an operator could be an ahole, but that could apply to anyone in any vehicle. I have been stuck behind more ultra slow, rubber necking drivers of full size vehicles than LSVs.
 
I’m the opposite since I like them. Maybe we have less of problem in Miramar Beach than those on 30A. I have one I use as a utility vehicle for hauling lumber, pine straw, LP tanks or anything else I need from Ace Hardware. I can understand how an operator could be an ahole, but that could apply to anyone in any vehicle. I have been stuck behind more ultra slow, rubber necking drivers of full size vehicles than LSVs.
Get a pickup like a real muhrican.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top