• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Lake Place

New posts
Yep. I'm sure about the flip flop. Liquor license is for the new building which will definitely be Stinky's Fish Camp. The east building will be remodeled.
 
I'm sure they will announce it soon!​
Congratulations​
to the re-opening of The Lake Place. I bet it is better then ever!
It looks beautiful from the outside!:clap:
​
 
Will the new place be totally different than Stinky's? Will Stinky's be the same? I was never at the old Lake Place but I love Stinky's!
 
I heard that Stinky's is relocating to the new building and that the old building will be the new restaurant...
 
Yes, Stinky's will be in the new building and Lake Place will be in the old Stinky's/renovated Angelika's.

I thought they were supposed to open sometime soon. :idontno:
 
Stinkys/Lake Place

I heard talk today that Stinkys moves into the new Lake Place building this week, hopefully by Wednesday. It was suppose to happen today but of course the county wanted a few more things done before giving the permit.
 
The Lake Place Restaurant, originally opened in 1990, reopens tomorrow, Friday 3/13/09.

Way to go Jim Richard (ree-shard)! Welcome back after a year and a half absence. I know that it has been a lot of hard work and stress running Stinky's while rebuilding. All your hard work will pay off in the good times and memories you will create for thousands of people. Hopefully you will also get rich in the process.
 
I'm looking very forward to trying Stinky's at the new location and a fine meal at the new Lake Place as well!

Someone who's there, try it out soon please and report back to us that live too many hours away!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top