• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

the latest happenings

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
A photo to bring you distant Beach lovers up to speed on the happenings since your last visit. These two houses are being built on Garfield, directly behind the Red Bar.
PC070036Small.jpg
 
The one on the left is priced at $2.9M, I think. I am uncertain of the one on the right, but it is probably listed on your website, eh?
 
Smiling JOe said:
The one on the left is priced at $2.9M, I think. I am uncertain of the one on the right, but it is probably listed on your website, eh?

I think I saw $2.5. I usually don't get many that aren't completed.
 
the one on the left is around 2800 ht sf, and has 4beds and 4.5 baths. That's right just over $1000/sf. I know the builder and he does a great job.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top