• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music The Lounge?

New posts

Bud

Beach Lover
I heard about this new bar behind the Chevron on 393. Has anybody been? I heard it's nice and has tables... WaCo material?
Bud
 
Last I heard they were shut down for operating illegally. Something about needing a liquor license to sell alcohol. Who knew? :idontno:
 
too bad they are shut down........... william checked it out, said it looked cool & definite waco material.............. lp
 
laurawood said:
too bad they are shut down........... william checked it out, said it looked cool & definite waco material.............. lp

Was it open recently? The info I had was from a few weeks ago so maybe they got straightened out? It sounded serious so I assumed they were still closed.
 
I was over that way two days ago and the parking lot was empty and there was a note on the door. I only imagined that it read something about them being closed, but if they do reopen, that may definitely be a WaCo place. I hope ya'll have some chicken wire to make a cage for the band -- Patrick Swayzey style.
 
that would be sooooo awesome!!!! If the boys are up for it, i bet you chicken wire & 2x4's can be located without much effort. lwpdoes that mean we would get to throw beer bottles at them??

(just being funny.)hahahahahhaha

.HoW FaBuLoUs.
 
laurawood said:
that would be sooooo awesome!!!! If the boys are up for it, i bet you chicken wire & 2x4's can be located without much effort. lwpdoes that mean we would get to throw beer bottles at them??

(just being funny.)hahahahahhaha

.HoW FaBuLoUs.
Heck, maybe the Ace Hardware store next door will sponsor the shows?
 
Aren't we in the Lounge now? Never mind...I just looked. It's the Funn Forum.
 
laurawood said:
that would be sooooo awesome!!!! If the boys are up for it, i bet you chicken wire & 2x4's can be located without much effort. lwpdoes that mean we would get to throw beer bottles at them??

(just being funny.)hahahahahhaha

.HoW FaBuLoUs.

Do it at Pandora's tomorrow night. :floor:

They already have the poles in place.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top