• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music The Lounge?

New posts
So I noticed several cars in the parking lot of The Lounge today. I whipped my car into the parking lot and pulled up to the front door. The Stop Work Notice is still posted on the door. I was yapping on the phone so I didn't bother getting out to read the notice. While there, yapping on the phone, I notice this paranoid looking guy who kept coming to the door and looking at me and around the parking lot, rather nervously. They are open and serving, work stop order and all.
 
jessifunn said:
ok i think i am going to take one for sowal and venture in to see what's going on. maybe tonight. it can't be as scarey as the first time i went to the lucky star. (which i ended up loving)

If you don't make it back alive we will miss you terribly.
 
kurt said:
If you don't make it back alive we will miss you terribly.

:floor:
 
laurawood said:
havent been to the lucky star in several years................ oh memories......


did they play madonna tunes there?

You must be my lucky star
cause you shine on me wherever you are.....

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, starbright you make everything all right...
 
My sisters and friends went there last night. They didn't mention the stop work order on the door, but they did say that they and their five friends were the only people there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top