• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Love Shack?

New posts

MaxxandMe

Beach Lover
:idontno:We are thinking of going to the Love Shack this afternoon. Any comments, suggestions recommendations will be appreciated. Whats good to eat? Do they have a full bar?

Thanks for your help
 
I've been lucky apparantly..........the food has been good. It's not Criolla's but good. The oysters to die for!!!
 
I've been lucky apparantly..........the food has been good. It's not Criolla's but good. The oysters to die for!!!

That's what I'm saying, it's not bad food by any means, but it clearly comes out of a warming tray. You just can't order seafood and have it in 2 minutes. That's not cooked to order. ;-)
 
I've had Mahi and it didn't take 2 minutes....more like an hour, but to clarify...I ordered oysters first. The Mahi was very good. Everyone else had a good meal with our party. Atmosphere, food and full bar and good prices are a good combo. I my reconsider if I had a bad meal there and I've eaten there 3 times.
 
Fish Tacos...:drool:
Gumbo...:drool:

Plus, they have specials every night. My gumbo was only 49 cents last time I went!
 
I've had Mahi and it didn't take 2 minutes....more like an hour, but to clarify...I ordered oysters first. The Mahi was very good. Everyone else had a good meal with our party. Atmosphere, food and full bar and good prices are a good combo. I my reconsider if I had a bad meal there and I've eaten there 3 times.

Hmm, I got the seafood platter and it was out in 2 minutes. That's pretty quick for shrimp and 2 kinds of fish.
 
thanks for all the info. Decided to go to Stinky's instead. Glad we did I had the cobia and it was to die for. The sauce was so good, friend had the Stinkys stew and it was great. Only problem looked at my credit card this am and they charged me twice. I am sure they will take care of it. Some day I will make it to Stinky's just hate to leave the A. Anyone know of good music going on today, Labor Day
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top