goofer
Beach Fanatic
My playing days go back to the early 70's before the first oil embargo imposed by King Faisal. What I have learned is that 1) we ALWAYS muddle through no matter what the disaster dejour 2) it has always paid to be a buyer on these perceived "the end is near" scenarios. I see no reason to change my playbook now. BTW, Shelly...that "straw hat must be made of gold" since my theory proved very prescient last August regarding JOE and the other housing stocks I bought. 
)
Why on earth would the Fed consider lowering rates when everything is going along just swell? If they do, they must know of some type of ecomonic problem they haven't been telling us about.
I mean, they may have to provide some sort of {real} documentation that they actually have a job and salary--and that the mortgage broker and underwriter may actually 'check' to make sure they're telling the truth???