• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Mortgage Lender Implode-O-Meter

New posts
Be patient ...you will be rewarded in C and WM. They both increase their dividends, Citicorp does it annually (each February) and WM each quarter, usually by a penny. I know nothing about NLY.
 
Be patient ...you will be rewarded in C and WM. They both increase their dividends, Citicorp does it annually (each February) and WM each quarter, usually by a penny. I know nothing about NLY.

I know, Goofer. I only buy companies that pay high dividends with a good chance of annual increases. I hold them into perpetuity. So far, a diverse portfolio of these has paid the bills.

I believe that NLY has a good chance of scooping up troubled mortgages from weaker firms at bargain prices. This is a real speculation.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top