• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Perfect Storm - Roger Schlesinger

New posts
I was skeptical, but read it .................... will have nightmares from the Ann Coulter book pop-up!

Buy now, real estate will always hold its value, you can get a loan (even w/ bad credit) for 100-95% financing..................

I've already seen that movie - it doesn't end well! :roll:
 
I was skeptical, but read it .................... will have nightmares from the Ann Coulter book pop-up!

Buy now, real estate will always hold its value, you can get a loan (even w/ bad credit) for 100-95% financing..................

I've already seen that movie - it doesn't end well! :roll:

Thanks alot SB. I went to see Ann C. but she didn't show.
 
If I felt like wasting my time, I could shred this thing a million different ways. I guess the best counter-point I can make on short notice is this -

Roger is the President and founder of Manhattan West Mortgage, doing business throughout the United States since 1991. Manhattan West is a nation-wide lender currently operating out of seven branches with plans to expand to every corner of the country.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top