• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

THe Ralph Johnson - Pro/Con Thread

New posts
Now that would be a tough job!!!! The whole economic situation is sad. Some got into debt without a plan...hard to feel sorry for someone that was able to get money and didn't know how they would pay it back if their variable rate went up. Very sad when it's a family that had some tough things happen, like illness, or an accident, and they can't keep their homes. Heck, if I was a deputiy....I'd probably bring them all home with me......kind of like all the dogs we've taken in.
 
I sure hope these two females don't come up pregnant.....that's all Walton County needs right now, two more law suits. :floor:
 
I sure hope these two females don't come up pregnant.....that's all Walton County needs right now, two more law suits. :floor:

That I agree with. We need no more lawsuits.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top