• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Seabar reopen's on sunday

New posts

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
hi people ,we are reopening The Seabar on sunday the 18th
How does Hubba Hubba,cold beer,boiled shrimp and a view of the bay sounds
plus if you come to me and say outloud that you love Sowal.com 3 times i'll buy you a cold one
see u there, Oli
 
Is that one beer for each of the three times we say it?:idontno: You know I am all over that like brown on wild rice.

good question SJ ,for mere mortals it will be one brew, but for you the thread king of Sowal you'll be on my tab........
 
good question SJ ,for mere mortals it will be one brew, but for you the thread king of Sowal you'll be on my tab........
That is great to hear, but I will probably consume my daily maximum intake of three at the RedBar, earlier in the day.
 
Ahhhhhhhh...the Seabar, drinks with straws, Dikki Du, rubboards, jfunn. Spring is here!!!! :clap_1:
 
Re: The Seabar reopens on sunday

Since I am not drinking anything on St. Patrick's Day I will be ready. :lol:

050508-seabar-089.jpg


050508-seabar-100.jpg

050508-seabar-008.jpg


050508-seabar-024.jpg


050508-seabar-028.jpg

050508-seabar-050.jpg
 
:clap_1: I spy some palapas!!! I never get away from the stage long enough to sit by those. :roll:
 
WooHoo! Took the boat out for a check run last weekend- it's ready to do a bay crossing for a SeaBar beaching!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top