• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Smiling Fish

New posts

tin cup scooter

Beach Crab
I am looking for as much information as I can find on The Smiling Fish cafe. If anyone has any pictures of the inside/outside/surrounding area - that would be fantastic. I am moving to the area soon and am looking for some information. Any help would be GREAT!

Thanks!
 
I am looking for as much information as I can find on The Smiling Fish cafe. If anyone has any pictures of the inside/outside/surrounding area - that would be fantastic. I am moving to the area soon and am looking for some information. Any help would be GREAT!

Thanks!
:welcome: tcs good luck with the move. I can't help you with the info (except that the food is excellent!) but be patient...help will be forthcoming I am sure.
 
Food is great! Location is just accross from public beach acess -- beautiful beach on 30-A. The Smiling Fish is in Gulf Place. There is a photo gallery at the Gulf Place website: http://www.gulf-place.com/home.htm The photo on the home page shows where The Smiling Fish outdoor seating is located right behind the Gulf Place sign. Not really a great pic of the restaurant though because the sign is in the way. Hope this helps!
 
Found a better pic:

smilingfish.jpg


Smiling Fish Cafe
37 Town Center Loop
Suite C-8
ph: 850-622-3071
shim.gif

Casual indoor and outdoor dining with Gulf views. Evening entertainment during the season. International cuisine featuring local seafood and fresh baked breads. Catering available.


Try this link for some reviews of patrons:

http://www.slowtrav.com/usa/restaurants/review.asp?n=smiling+fish+cafe&s=santa+rosa+beach
 
I am looking for as much information as I can find on The Smiling Fish cafe. If anyone has any pictures of the inside/outside/surrounding area - that would be fantastic. I am moving to the area soon and am looking for some information. Any help would be GREAT!

Thanks!
:welcome: tin cup scooter!

what is your interest in The Smiling Fish Cafe, if I may ask? It is certainly one of sowal's finest restaurants, as you must know since you are asking these questions.
 
Last edited:
:welcome: tin cup scooter!

what is your interest in The Smiling Fish Cafe, if I may ask? It is certainly one of sowal's finest restaurants, as you must know since you are asking these questions.
I was kinda' wondering this myself :idontno:
 
And they have an uber cute owner.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top