• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Ultimate Assistant

New posts
I am a private caregiver/services provider that has a plethora of experience in many different areas. I am very meticulous in my duties and am a phenomenal cook.

My services that I provide are:

*Care Giving (Seniors/Children)
*Pet Services (Bathing,Walking, or Sitting)
*Housekeeping
*Personal Chef (Can cook anything)
Secretarial Services
Transportation (Anywhere)
Any other miscellaneous services.

I am a resident of Sandestin and am available anytime.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tena Scallan
(850)687-0416
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top