The Watcher
Beach Fanatic
The Watcher is back?
Friends and foes, it is with great regret that I respectively submit to you, the Storm that was predicted to come, bringing its wrath upon our community. A Federal Law Suit (see front page of the Daily News), filed against the sorry excuse for a sheriff/cook, Ralph Johnson? He can?t even cook eggs?so I'm told.
This will no doubt cost the County millions to settle and it is a disgrace that this has even gotten this far. With Morale at an all time low in the department, it is time for new leadership to lead our law enforcement officers into the future. Ralph Johnson is NOT the man for the job. He has Failed time and time again as it relates to policy, politics and policing. I would urge each of you to seek official comment of this elected official as to his stance on this Federal Law Suit (which will cost all of us $$$ before all is said and done), demand to speak to him, not one of his puppets (who cannot be 100% blamed for the role they play in this sinister opera).
This is not Fantasy Land at Disney World, this is reality? There is $30k missing. There is a Federal Law Suit, there are pending investigations and yes, there is a dead, pregnant, endangered whale, let us not forget that stroke of genius, thanks Sergeant H? Maybe you?ll get promoted this year.
As I type this, one of my last correspondence to this blog, there are still numerous candidates who feel they are helping get rid of Ralph Johnson. Time for a reality check, you are not helping. You are enabling Johnson to remain in the fight for office. I would respectively call on you to each evaluate your candidacy and leave the race now (as others with an education and awareness of the current situation have done) allowing the machine of a qualified candidate to roll on in and save us all. I have reserved listing names at this point, please take the advice and run with it.
I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst when it comes to the 2008 Sheriffs Election.
Stay Safe.
w

Friends and foes, it is with great regret that I respectively submit to you, the Storm that was predicted to come, bringing its wrath upon our community. A Federal Law Suit (see front page of the Daily News), filed against the sorry excuse for a sheriff/cook, Ralph Johnson? He can?t even cook eggs?so I'm told.
This will no doubt cost the County millions to settle and it is a disgrace that this has even gotten this far. With Morale at an all time low in the department, it is time for new leadership to lead our law enforcement officers into the future. Ralph Johnson is NOT the man for the job. He has Failed time and time again as it relates to policy, politics and policing. I would urge each of you to seek official comment of this elected official as to his stance on this Federal Law Suit (which will cost all of us $$$ before all is said and done), demand to speak to him, not one of his puppets (who cannot be 100% blamed for the role they play in this sinister opera).
This is not Fantasy Land at Disney World, this is reality? There is $30k missing. There is a Federal Law Suit, there are pending investigations and yes, there is a dead, pregnant, endangered whale, let us not forget that stroke of genius, thanks Sergeant H? Maybe you?ll get promoted this year.
As I type this, one of my last correspondence to this blog, there are still numerous candidates who feel they are helping get rid of Ralph Johnson. Time for a reality check, you are not helping. You are enabling Johnson to remain in the fight for office. I would respectively call on you to each evaluate your candidacy and leave the race now (as others with an education and awareness of the current situation have done) allowing the machine of a qualified candidate to roll on in and save us all. I have reserved listing names at this point, please take the advice and run with it.
I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst when it comes to the 2008 Sheriffs Election.
Stay Safe.
w

back, Watcher.