• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Waters Edge Condos

New posts
The only Water's Edge condos I know of are on Okaloosa Island in Ft. Walton Beach. Is that the place you mean, or are you referring to Water's Edge, the single family home neighborhood near Rosemary Beach?
 
I guess they are the condos in Ft Walton(???) I have never been to this part of Florida.

Thanks for any help!!
 
crystal said:
I guess they are the condos in Ft Walton(???) I have never been to this part of Florida.

Thanks for any help!!

Are you going there for sure and want more info, a number for reservations, etc.?

Or are you looking for something in our area? Ft. Walton Beach is about an hour west of us on the other side of Destin.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top