• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

They have .........

New posts

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
migrated..........
picture.php


picture.php
 
I saw this yesterday on Hwy 20 on a trip towards Blountstown. I couldnt believe it. Arent the green ones that are also pictured the ones that are mandated/required by the state? And why would Walton county feel the need to put up those instead? Maybe just had to put them SOMEWHERE?:idontno:
 
I saw this yesterday on Hwy 20 on a trip towards Blountstown. I couldnt believe it. Arent the green ones that are also pictured the ones that are mandated/required by the state? And why would Walton county feel the need to put up those instead? Maybe just had to put them SOMEWHERE?:idontno:

That was my thought.......just find a place to put the signs.
 
Signs to sea?

Thank you for posting these photos!:clap: This is exactly what I was talking about:angry:!!!! I would like to know, WHO decided this?:pissed: WHO installed them?:pissed: WHO approved this? :pissed: Where does the authority come from dto do this?:angry:
 
There is a big blue in Paxton at the Florida line. Aweful!!! Seems Nowallers aren't too happy about it either and they have a right to be. Scrap metal is at a premium right now......they should be crushed.
 
If someone wanted to sneaky into the yard around the water tower in SRB, the big pile of them laying there could disappear.
:ninja:
 
What?
I didn't take any of them.......wasn't even there that day. :biggrin:
Learned that line from my kids.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top