• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

This Is What Makes SGG Happy....:)

New posts
Dangitall! Sorry to hear this news. I have a couple I've met recently who need a GF. They don't have fiances.
 
Well, better to find it out BEFORE the wedding I guess!

I am still gobsmacked by this turn of events. :blink:

How long did this idiot think he was going to pull this off? :idontno:
 
He called to apologize this morning. I had lots of questions and no real answers, he just agreed with what I said. His two week trip to Ohio when his uncle died was a lie, his uncle didn't die and he wasn't in OH, confirmed by his former fiance. All kinds of things fell into to place.
 
He called to apologize this morning. I had lots of questions and no real answers, he just agreed with what I said. His two week trip to Ohio when his uncle died was a lie, his uncle didn't die and he wasn't in OH, confirmed by his former fiance. All kinds of things fell into to place.


No looking back: LIARS need not apply or stop by for a visit!

Stay strong - Mr. Wonderful is right here!;-)
 
Im taking a long man break. Working is good, I need to work, alot!!!
 
HS. Don't get on for a day, and "as sowal turns". Ask for a drivers license next time, to make sure he's for real. Then, with all your luck a private eye. Sorry for you, sgg.
 
Boys are rotten. (Except the nice ones on here.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top