• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music This Week At Cerulean's

New posts
What a cutie:wub:
 
In the mean time, please enjoy looking at these:

P2040072sm.jpg

P2040037sm.jpg

P2040033sm.jpg

P2040016sm.jpg
Speechless!! Thank you!! Oh my gosh, he is so precious. Sorry everybody. I know I am obnoxious. :wub: Bed time.
 
He's such a cutie! Is that your youngest holding him in the pic?
 
very cool. where were owen and balder playing? owen's band is nominated for a grammy and he should be going to the grammy place for tomorrow. :idontno:
Not "owen's" band but he is in it.
I don't think they played last night, but I am not positive. I thought Owen told me that he was leaving yesterday, but you know how difficult it is to understand him. Maybe he was saying that he was going fishing. ;-)
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top